We want to give our contribution to the well-being of people currently under extraordinary stress conditions. The selected test battery is targeted to detect traumatic disorders in people of all ages.
As the tragedy of war continues to strike Ukraine, our voice adds to the ones who are speaking up for peace all over the world. Our thoughts go to the people who are experiencing unconceivable suffering, primarily to children and elderly citizens, to the sick and most fragile.
Besides jeopardizing human lives, armed conflicts are also a source of long-term strain and trauma. Giunti Psychometrics was born to care about people well-being and mental health, and we want to do our part to help in these exceptional and challenging times.
That is why, amidst the gloomy news we keep receiving, we are proud to launch an initiative meant to support Ukrainian psychologists and their praiseworthy work with the population of refugees: families and individuals who were forced to flee from their homes and are now scattered all over the world.
Together with our distinguished global partners and co-publishers, we are glad to provide first-aid psychological assessments to help diagnose and treat traumatic disorders like anxiety or depression. Tests are available in Ukrainian and Russian languages and are provided free of charge for mental health professionals and their patients.
Available tests are:
- MMPI-2 Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory: for the last 50 years, the main psychometric tool to assess personality and psychopathology
- Conners-3: these scales investigate problematic to pathological behaviors in children and teen-agers
- SAFA – Self-report Psychiatric Scales for Children and Adolescents
- BSI – Brief Symptom Inventory: provides patient-reported data to support clinical decision-making at intake and during the course of treatment in multiple settings
- BDI-II – Beck Depression Inventory II. For adults and adolescents: A brief, self-report inventory designed to measure the severity of depression symptomatology.
- BAI – Beck Anxiety Inventory. Self-Report Inventory for adults: a brief, self-report assessment for measuring anxiety severity and level.
- BYI-2 – Beck Youth Inventories: Five self-report inventories to assess symptoms of depression, anxiety, anger, disruptive behavior, and self-concept in children and adolescents
Click here to request the tools. We will contact you with instructions to access and deliver the assessments.
«Helping companies, health organizations, professionals, and schools taking care of their people is our mission – reckons José Sales Grade, CEO at Giunti Psychometrics – We look forward to getting back to it at full speed very soon in Ukraine too. In the meantime, we are pleased to give support and possibly relief to a population which was hardly struck both in their bodies and minds.»